More than 70 contestants have signed up to the contest of the “Most beautiful garden of Mauritius”, launched in last September. And the winner is Alix Merven who lives at Curepipre.
She received a check of Rs 50 000 offered by MCB and a gift voucher of Rs 10 000 at Espace Maison et Jardin. She was also ranked first in the “Eco Garden” category.
Congratulations to all the contestants for their love for plants. We hope that they will be a source of inspiration for all the other Mauritians. The winners of other categories are:
- Companies: Les Moulins de la Concorde
- Hotels: Maritim and Paradise Cove (ex-æquo)
- Public areas: The Municipality of Port-louis
- Eco-gardens: Alix Merven wins a check of Rs 10 000 offered by Espace Maison et Jardin
- Small gardens (less than 100 m²): Ashiq Boyjoo wins a checkk of Rs 10 000 offered by Espace Maison et Jardin
- Medium gardens (100-500 m²): Thomas Meur wins a check of Rs 10 000 offered by Espace Maison et Jardin
- Big gardens(more than 500 m²): Maries Rogers et Alain Tang (ex-æquo). They win a check of Rs 10 000 offered by Espace Maison et Jardin