As we all know, a fine tableware is always a delight for the eyes. This DIY will help you customise your mugs and plates and create a unique dinner table for the holiday celebrations.
To personalise your mugs and plates, you will need the following materials:
- Mugs and plates
- Ceramic paint or Pebeo Porcelaine markers
- A paint brush or a sponge
- A flexible ruler
- Choose the tableware.
- Clean the tableware with alcohol or soap water
- Shake the marker before using it and push gently the tip to apply the ink
- Draw the patterns on the mug or plate
- Let dry for at least 24 hours
- Store the markers in a horizontal position
- For the maintenance of your tableware, it is preferable to hand wash them.
- For the tableware that you will use, avoid areas which undergo too much contact, such as the cup rim or the centre of the plate
- Ceramic paintings do not require to be baked. Once dry, they form a strong coating and the deco can resist scratches and light wash without soaking.