All you need to create a pineapple string art is coloured yarn, needles, and some paint. And here you have your own sting art decoration that feels like summer and tropical fruits.
A canvas, green and yellow yarn, coloured needles, green, blue, yellow, and white paint, a sheet of paper.
- Paint a color gradient using blue, green and yellow on the canvas. It will be your background for your pineapple. Let it dry.
- Draw a pineapple on a sheet of paper. Cut the pineapple out. Then place it on the canvas.
- Prick needles around the pineapple and leave them, then remove the paper.
- Start with the leaves. Tie the yarn around one needle, then wrap the thread around each needle.
- Tie a nod around a needle when you are happy with the outcome. Repeat the same steps with the yellow yarn for the pineapple.
Your string art is ready!