Preparation: 20 min/Cooking time: 55 mins
Ingredients (for 5-8 servings)
For the shortcrust pastry: 225 g of flour, 100 g of diced butter, salt, water.
3 to 4 boiled potatoes thinly sliced, 230 g broccolinis, 150 g grated cheddar, 2 beaten eggs, 375 ml of whole milk, 1 handful of roasted nuts.
1. Prepare the shortcrust pastry: sift the flour into a large bowl, add the butter and mix it with your fingers until the mixture looks like breadcrumbs. Add a pinch of salt, then 2-3 tsp of water and mix. Knead the dough on a floured surface. Then keep in a cool place for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Spread the shortcrust pastry on a lightly floured surface. Place on a piece of baking paper in a 23 x 4 cm pie pan with a removable bottom and spread the dough around. Cut out the excess with a knife. Prick the bottom of the pie with a fork to avoid soaking the dough.
3. In a baking pan, place baking paper and dry beans and bake for 25 minutes until the edges of the dough are golden brown.
4. Meanwhile, boil the potatoes in a pot of salted water. Cut in thin slices and lay on the dough. Add the grated cheese. Then, mix the milk with the eggs. Pour into the pie pan. Then arrange the broccolinis on top, and add the roasted nuts. Finally, season with salt and pepper.
5. Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool for five minutes. Serve warm or cold.